Aug 14, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This week was great! I got an ARC of Radiance!! I screamed when I opened the package from Macmillan and saw this!!! I also received things I won from contests and bought The Eternal Ones, which I am super excited to read!

Radiance by Alyson Noel – Review can be found HERE

Won:
Linger Tee from The Story Siren’s Twitter party
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Vol. 1

From Harlequin Teen Panel:
My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent

The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller

Macmillan
The Story Siren
Fallen Archangel

*I also received a nice surprise package from author Jennifer Laurens. The items the author donated will be for a part of my Blog Fest 2010 giveaway, happening from Sept. 10-12!*

1. i seen Buffy The Vampire Slayer at walmart. And i almost got it. The cover is nice. Have you ever read it?

2. Nope, haven't read it yet. I was obsessed with the TV series, though, so it's nice to have to put next to my DVDs. =)

3. Congrats on getting the ARC! It looks like a good book.

4. It's a great book, Elena! It is meant for middle grade readers, so you have to put yourself in that frame of mind to really enjoy it. =)

5. geekyreads says:

Love the Linger t-shirt!

6. The Eternal Ones is sooooo good! I hope you like it. :) Oh and I can't wait to read Radiance.

7. I can't wait to read Radiance! I hope you enjoyed it! :)

Mine is here.

8. Christie (The Fiction Enthusiast) says:

Great books! The Linger t-shirt is so cute :)

Enjoy!

9. Little Miss Becky : ) says:

Ooo, you got Radiance! I can't wait to read that one. I only read the first two books in the Evermore series, but Riley was always my favorite character! :) I've heard mixed reviews for Eternal Ones, so I'll be waiting to see what you think of it!

10. kirsty at the overflowing library says:

fab books! enjoy!

11. Megan Hoover-Swicegood says:

I'm expecting The Eternal Ones any day now – I'm really looking forward to reading it. I can't wait to read Radiance b/c Riley was my favorite character in Evermore, she's so great.

Megan @ Read It, See It

12. Kelli (I'd So Rather Be Reading) says:

I hope you enjoy Radiance as much as I did…it was great! Congrats on your ARC and your wins!

13. Nice T-shirt…cool books, I hope that you will enjoy them all. Check out my mailbox

14. prophecygirl says:

I really hope you enjoy the Buffy book, it's amazing. And I enjoyed The Eternal Ones too! Happy reading, and have a great week. :)

15. Kaitlyn (Kaitlyn in Bookland) says:

Nice Linger tee–that's fun!
    Here is my mailbox for the week <3

16. pussreboots says:

The Eternal Ones is on my wishlist. Enjoy your books. Here's what I received.