Mar 5, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
 In My Mailbox (11) In My Mailbox (11) In My Mailbox (11) In My Mailbox (11) In My Mailbox (11)

Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey
Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Girl In the Arena by Lisa Haines
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
Haven by Kristi Cook

What did you get in your mailbox this week?
  1. Great books this week. I really want to read Haven and Once A Witch. Happy reading!

2. Wow you got some awesome books this week. I love love love Once a Witch!!!

3. Awesome IMM! I have heard nothing but good things about Simone Elkeles! I will have to get some. Ah I cannot wait to get my copy of Haven, it's signed =D Happy reading! I look forward to reading review on them
    KelseyAnne

4. The Book Bell says:

I'm a new follower also! Great IMM! Haven't read any of them but I have a few!
    Check out my blog and follow along as well!
    Thanks.
    Blake (The Book Bell)

5. What a great bunch of books =)
    I also have Once a Witch at home, I really need to read it!

Feel free to check my IMM *winks*
    Tynga

6. Keturcullen1340 says:

You got some awesome books! Once a witch is great and I really want haven and out for blood! Here's what I got: http://bubblegumbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-3511.html. Thanks!

7. Fab reads! I loved Once a Witch.

8. ajmitchell says:

Wow, you got some great novels this week. I loved Once Upon A Witch. It's one of my favorites! I've got Haven in my tbr pile. Hope you enjoy all your books this week!

My Mailbox

9. Christy @ReaderBee says:

Great mailbox! I can't wait to start the Perfect Chemistry trilogy!

10. Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) says:

Great books this week! I have three of these, but I haven't gotten around to read any of them yet, so I'm looking forward to your reviews :D

11. Rebecca says:

Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

12. I've read Haven (it's awesome), and the other books are on my TBR list :)

I noticed you are reading XVI! I loved the futuristic world Karr created. It's interesting and also pretty scary.

13. abeautifulmadness says:

You got great books. I just bought Once a Witch, but I haven't read it yet. Have fun reading them.