Jun 3, 2011

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee! =)

This weeks question:

What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)

I love how random this question is! =P Well, lets see, I am sensible so it is important to stock up on essentials so you don’t have to venture out into the wild too often. Also keep torches close because I am sure zombies don’t like fire. As for Mel Gibson, I am absolutely terrified. I am even more scared of him on the screen than the zombie apocalypse. icon wink Follow Friday

While you’re here, feel free to check out my reviews that I posted this week:
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh

Thanks for stopping by!

IBBook sig Follow Friday
share save 171 16 Follow Friday
  1. Hello. I'm a new follower stopping by from FF. I'm thinking just maybe torches would keep the Mel Gibson away along with the zombies. Worth a shot. ;) Have a great weekend.

2. Hopping through. Totally agree that Mel is scarier than zombies.
    My Anniversary Hop

3. Christy @TheReaderBee says:

I'm pretty terrified of Mel as well… Would prefer the zombies over him anyday! LOL

4. Mocha ღ Latte says:

Stopping by from FF!

I justify your greater fear for Mel Gibson rather than the Zombies. We can out run the zombies..but we can't outrun Mel's acting =(

-Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

5. Hoppin' through :)
    I wonder if those plants from PvZ exist. They'd be real helpful when zombies attack ;) As for Mel Gibson, I've never seen him act and I hope I never have to.
    Hopping by again soon!
    Guen @ Ezine of A Random Girl

6. thefictionalbookshelf says:

By now wouldn't Mel look like a Zombie? How old is he now?

Just stopping by from the FF

7. nymfaux says:

Hi! just stopping by (hope to see you at the splash chat this weekend!)

–Great answer!–I was so busy worried about defending against zombies, that I totally forgot to stock up on essentials!!! lol

(\__/)nymfaux

8. Happy Friday! I'm your newest follower.

(my follow-friday post)

9. Howard Sherman says:

howard@malinche.netThe Follow Friday post is (and, as always, please be sure to include the signature below):

As the saying goes – the best defense is a good offense. I’ve got that covered! My preparations for the zombie apocalypse are not just intricate, they’re stylish. I’m not talking “last stand” stuff here. I mean to lure in the zombies and slaughter them wholesale while we sip champagne and watch.

How am I going to do that? Follow me back to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and read all about it.

Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday!

Howard Sherman, Implementor

10. AsianCocoa says:

Oh yeah, torches. I need to include those too.
    Thanks for visiting, Bailey. I followed you back you have a cute blog as well. Parajunkee did a great job for you.
    ~ Monique

11. Thanks for becoming a follower of my site! I'm now following you back and enjoy the variety of reviews you have posted.

The Scarf Princess

12. J.J. Bonds says:

Hi Bailey! New follower from FF. Love your blog… so cute! From what I've seen today, you're not the only blogger who's more afraid of Mel Gibson than zombies. Go figure!

13. Natalie (Mindful Musings) says:

While driving to Junction City, KS last weekend for a wedding, my friends and I passed through Humansville, MO. We decided that Humansville would be our go-to point if ever we need to escape the zombies! Lol.

14. Cassie Bailey says:

New follower :D

15. Maria Behar says:

Hi! I'm here from Parajunkee's Blog Hop, and have just become your most recent follower!

What first attracted me to your blog was the layout and graphics. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! But I also like your content.

Looking forward to more of your posts! : )

Maria @ http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/