Jul 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (26) ALA Edition

IMM IB In My Mailbox (26) ALA Edition

So because I got waaayyy too many books to post pictures of, I did my first vlog showcasing all of the books I got at ALA. Try not to laugh too hard at how young I sound when watching it. icon wink In My Mailbox (26) ALA Edition

IBBook sig In My Mailbox (26) ALA Edition
share save 171 16 In My Mailbox (26) ALA Edition
  1. bookanononline says:

Wow, looks like you have alot of awesome reads ahead of you. :) I even added to my tbr list.

2. Wow so many books! Excited for Mara Dyer and The Carrier of the Mark, and I love the sound of Dicthed, it looks so cute! Shut Out looks amazing too, and I love love love the look of The Statistical Probability (and the Girl of Fire and Thorns sounds really good too). There were a bunch of others too that looked awesome, but I can't remember them all! Jealous of all your great books – happy reading!

3. YAAY! Look at your awesome haul. EEP!

4. Anonymous says:

Bailey's Mom
    Glad that you got a lot of books to read and review (for free!!yeah!). I am putting on mom hat and reminding said daughter of her senior year projects:) Books are for your relaxation from stress of school but mom still expects good grades. I say that but I am already planning Mid year ALA in January:)

Your adorable!! And, I amon my way… to your house! Because YOU HAVE CROSSED! SOoo, my new mission is on you!! :) )) <3
    Dang you got allot of AMAZING books!!

Loretta @ Between The Pages!!

6. A Journey in Reading says:

You got some great books. Hope you enjoy them all and I will be watching for the reviews!

7. Lauren M says:

You don't sound young! Silly. :p
    Awesome haul! Thanks for sharing what you got! I loved watching your vlog. :)

8. The Book Angel says:

Definitely wish I could have went to ALA! Great IMM.

My IMM is here:

9. Sarahbear9789 says:

Lot of awesome books! Wish I could have gone to ALA.

YAY for good times and great books :)

11. Midnight Bloom says:

I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful experience at ALA and enjoy all those new novels! Happy reading! :)

12. Cozy in Texas says:

Thanks for sharing.
    Ann

13. A Story Untold says:

All these books could last me at least a year, seriously lol
    So many books I want to read from what you got but the one I'm absolutely dying to read is Lola. Sooooo jealous you got it!!!
    I hope you enjoy every one of them :D

14. Awesome IMM :D I'm soo jealous lool I hope you enjoy all your books.

Happy reading !

PS: Thank you for stopping by my blog :D

15. Wow, holy crap that was a huge haul of books! And no, I don't think you sound young! Happy reading :)