Jul 16, 2011

I had an awesome IMM this week. This weeks IMM also includes a few books from last week that I received while I was still in Oklahoma. I was sooo excited when I came home to Bloodlines and Stay With Me. I had talked to some of the Penguin team at ALA and I told them about some books that I was dying for, but I had no idea they would actually send them. Squeee!!!! Thanks Penguin! =D

Also, I just want to put it out there that I love Angela from Reading Angel. That is all. icon wink In My Mailbox (28)

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Stay With Me by Paul Griffen (x2)
Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen

Paradise by Jill S. Alexander
Tyger, Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
Bad Taste in Bos by Carrie Harris
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz

Penguin
Harlequin Teen Panel

1. Books4Juliet says:

Wow! that's a lot of books! :) I haven't read any of those yet, I hope they're all good! Enjoy :)

2. Lauren M says:

Yay, congrats on making that connection! :)
    I'm really looking forward to Bad Taste in Boys–can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Where is your vlog Missy? Great. Book week :)

4. Really want to read Bad Taste in Boys! And Spellbound looks pretty great too. I'm also dying to get my hands on Bloodlines, I loved the VA series. Happy reading! :)

5. Great books you got this week. Tyger Tyger is awesome. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

6. Kailia Sage says:

I still haven't erad Tyger Tyger. Bad Taste in Boys looks really good AND YO UGOT BLOODLINES!!!!!!!!!

YAY! I love you toooooo!!!!!!!!!
    Uhhh Where is the VLOG? I need so Bailey viewage!
    You had a great week sweets! YAY for Bloodlines and Penguin loving you!!

8. Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) says:

Interesting titles, ENJOY!

9. The Slowest Bookworm says:

Hi Bailey, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting :D

Spellbound, Past Midnight and Bloodlines all sound awesome from the reviews I've read. Hope you enjoy them :D

10. michelle says:

I am so jealous you have bloodlines, I can't wait to read it :D

Thanks for stopping by my IMM

11. Lenny @ The Little Book Blog says:

Past midnignt and Bad Taste In boys sound really good.

Thanks for the visit :)

12. Bad Taste In Boys sounds fantastic! Hope you enjoy everything, and happy reading! :)

13. heavenisabookstore says:

Fantastic books! I am currently reading Spellbound.

14. Alison Can Read says:

Great set! I got Bloodlines this week too. It was so good. Maybe even better than Vampire Academy.

15. basma aal says:

Boys Taste Bad looks so good. Hope you enjoy it :)

16. Little Miss Becky : ) says:

Tyger, Tyger is one of my favorites! I hope you enjoy it as much! Lots of great books, there!

17. Laura Ashlee says:

I really enjoyed Tyger, Tyger. I read some reviews and looked like some other bloggers didn't like it as much as I did. I hope you enjoy it.

18. A Beautiful Madness says:

Lucky you! you got Bloodlines. Can't wait for it to come out!

19. Kristin says:

Nice mailbox this week. I loved Spellbound, I thought it was an awesome book.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

20. Mist@BookaholicsBookClub says:

I've been seeing spellbound around a lot lately I think I'm gonna have to look into that. Cant wait for bloodlines!

21. I'm so excited to read Bloodlines (when it comes out…), can't wait to read your review! :)

22. Awesome IMM :D I'm so jealous for Bloodlines! :D I hope you enjoy all your books :D

Happy reading!