Jul 30, 2011

So I am still on vacation as I post this IMM! My aunt tells me I have some packages waiting for me at home so there will be more than just books I bought next week. =) Oh, and I did a vlog this time because I don’t have the cord to hook the camera up to the computer. Hope you don’t mind. icon wink In My Mailbox (30)

Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt
Watch Me by Laure Barnholdt
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken

What did you get in your mailboxes? Link me to your post so I can comment. =)

I love your vlog! :) I will have to get some of the books your talking about! They sound good.

here is mine :) ; http://www.betweenthepagesreviews.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-730.html

2. Lauren M says:

Yay, a vlog! I loved Brightly Woven; I hope you do, too! And I seriously need to try a Lauren Barnholdt book…I think I've heard the most about Two-Way Street, so I'm adding that to my wishlist. :p Great IMM! :)

3. Great set of books I haven't read any of them but def want to read Brightly Woven. I hear it is really good. Also Happy Blogoversary!!! You have a very cute blog and I am a new follower :)
    Check out my IMM tom. if you get a chance.

YAY for vlogging! Love the cute haircut :) I need to read a Lauren Barnholdt obviously, never have before…let me know which one to get first :)

5. Kailia Sage says:

I LOVED Brightly Woven and I can't wait to see what you think! I've heard a lot about Lauren Barnholdt and I'd like to read her books!

6. I love it when I find an author that I love and I have to have every thing they have ever written, I have a few of those. That is so sad you don't have any bookstores near you, I don't think I could live like that. I love going to bookstores and book signings too much.
    I want Brightly Woven too, I will have to see how hard it is to find it
    Happy reading

7. Brightly Woven is fantastic. I hope you like it! Happy reading :)

8. Alison Can Read says:

Great set! I really liked Brightly Woven. I've heard of Lauren Barnholdt but never read anything by her.