Jul 12, 2011

Once Upon A Read-a-Thon

readathonbutton Once Upon A Read a Thon

I am participating in the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon hosted by Reading Angel, Pure Imagination, and Candace’s Book Blog. This is my first time ever participating in a read-a-thon and I am very excited. I have so many books that I need to read before school starts! I will be updating every time I finish a book. =) If you want to participate and still haven’t signed up, click the picture above to be taken to the sign-up page. It isn’t too late to join in!

Here are the books that I will be reading during the read-a-thon:
*Update*
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep—DONE! =)
Falling For Hamlet by Michelle Ray–Just started!
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

May add more depending on how I fare with the above books. =)

IBBook sig Once Upon A Read a Thon
share save 171 16 Once Upon A Read a Thon
  1. neeuqfonafamai says:

Welcome to the readathon, its my first time as well

2. EEP! These Read-A-Thons are so much fun! Great list of books. I'm reading Wolfsbane right now, and it's made of win. And Shade is one of my favorite books! Have fun and enjoy! :D

3. Cookie's Mom says:

Hi Bailey! You're a challenge host, right? What's your challenge for us today?

4. Krazzyme(Young Readers) says:

You are hosting a challenge challenge right?

5. Paper Cut Reviewer says:

Hi Bailey! Yay! Read-a-thons are so much fun=) I will check back I don't see the challenge for today.

6. Lauren M says:

I'm reading Touch of Frost right now, too! I'm liking it, but I'm finding it difficult to want to keep reading. =/
    Anyway, good luck with the read-a-thon! You've got some awesome books lined up! :)

7. Hope you get all your books read Bailey! I really enjoyed Touch of Frost, I hope you're enjoying it as well:) I'm looking forward to Wolfsbane and The Near Witch too, you've got some great ones to dig into!

8. Pixie@The Bookaholic says:

Ahh… I really want to read The Near Witch. That's high up there on my to-read list. I hope you enjoy it!

Pixie

9. Julie @ Knitting and Sundries says:

You picked some great books! I have The Near Witch in my review pile; I hope to get to it very soon!