Aug 7, 2011

Since I was out of town last week, this is two weeks worth of what I received through the mail/bought. =) I am very excited to read each and every one of them (and have already read a few).

Eve by Anna Carey
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore (Review to come Monday)
Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan
Wintertown by Stephen Emond
Dark Parties by Sara Grant
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Hades by Alexandra Adornetto

Epic Fail by Clair LeZebnik
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
In the Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane

Harper Collins
Macmillan
Little, Brown

1. Looks like a great haul :)
    I want to read Power of Six so bad!

2. Grace Fonseca says:

Looks like a great haul of books. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love if you get a chance to.

3. Mist@BookaholicsBookClub says:

I loved inside out and the next book!
    The power of six is also awesome and eve is a nice book :)
    Oh and I desperately want dark parties!!

Here's my IMM

4. Sarah @ Y.A. Love says:

I've recently received Eve and Wintertown as well; they both look really good. You have quite the reading pile! :)

Here's my IMM

5. Great books! Eve and A Beautiful Dark sound amazing :)

6. Lauren M says:

Wow! The publishers were smiling upon you this week! :D All of the books you got sound great! Hope you enjoy them! :)

That is one awesome Harper stack you've got there, Bailey! I've got most of them waiting to be read. Enjoy them all :)

8. You got The Power of Six!!

Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

9. You got great stuff this week! So jealous, you got a Beautiful Dark, I have heard great things about it! Enjoy!

–Alex

10. What a great bunch of ARCs! I really need to get this dystopian series by Maria as well.
    Happy Reading!

11. Wow, what an outstanding couple of weeks you had Bailey! I loved Deadly Cool, I hope you do as well:) I'm really looking forward to Eve too, I can't wait to get my hands on that one!!!

12. Book Sake says:

Lots of good stuff. Inside Out is new to me and sounds really good.

Thanks for stopping by Book Sake.

13. basma aal says:

I want to read A Beautiful Dark so much. it sounds great. Enjoy.

14. Bailey,

Your blog makes me so happy. I love looking at it. And the button, so adorable!

I've really been wanting to get my hands on Eve. Let me know if it is good. :)

15. Holy freaking awesome review books! You got some great ones the past 2 weeks! Have fun reading those all :)
    -Katelyn

16. Alexis (The Literature Lion) says:

So jealous! I want to read each and every one of those! I think I have some on my Kindle though from NetGalley. Thanks for commenting on my IMM! Happy reading!

17. abookandashortlatte1 says:

Looks like you got some great stuff there. I got Inside Out last week but haven't read it yet. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

18. Mel (He Followed Me Home) says:

Wowzers, you had a great bookish week! Harper sure has some goodies coming out. I'm dying to read The Statisical Prob..hope you love it!

19. Mrs. Heise says:

I (and my students) loved I Am Number Four – so I can't wait to read The Power of Six. Looking forward to your review :)

20. BrittLit says:

Really fantastic books this week. Hooray for Wintertown. Happy Reading!

21. scattered_laura says:

So many books, so little time, eh? You've got a mountain to get through but well worth it! So many fab books!

Thanks for stopping by My Blog earlier!

22. oh wow soo many cool books, great imm :D

23. Ashley @ Book Labyrinth says:

Wow, lots of very awesome books. I can't wait to read 'The Statistical Probability…'!

24. Jessica (Peace Love Books) says:

I'm sososososososo jealous you got the Power of Six!!! I really hope you enjoy it! Great mailbox!

Here's my IMM! Happy reading!

25. Oh.. I thought I was following you! I must have put you in my reader without following you on gfc. Never mind, though, I read from my reader not my gfc follows ^^

But yeah, I saw your image and thought, "HOLY… Makes my IMM look tame!" And then it dawned on me that it can't possibly be ALL of those books looking at the list! Still, pretty awesome week. I really want to read Inside Out and Inside In, I loved Maria V Snyder's Study series and I've been itching to read her others!

26. Wow, big pile of books. ^__^ I'm very curious about "Eve", sounds pretty good. :D

27. The more I look at Deadly Cool the more I want to read it! I also really want to pick up a copy of Epic Fail because it looks really cute. Looking forward to seeing what you think of them! Enjoy your books!

28. Great haul! I received Outside In too this week. :)

29. Wow, that's just one great book after another piled up there!

30. Awesome books this week! I cannot wait to read Deadly Cool!! Enjoy them all.

31. Nice Haul!! I really wanna read Dark Parties and he power of six!!1 So jealous:p

New follower:D

32. Chelsey @ Starry Sky Books says:

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight! So jealous, this looks like an awesome book. A Beautiful Dark is my favorite read this year so far. Happy reading! :)

33. Ashley Suzanne says:

So jealous!

34. Kelli (I'd So Rather Be Reading) says:

I really enjoyed Dark Parties and hope you do too. You got some great reads!

35. Shandy Jo says:

Nice haul! Thanks for stopping by.

36. The Bibliophile says:

So many good ones. I need to read Epic Fail for my Modern Retellings Challenge.

37. I wan't the power of six so bad!!!! check out my IMM: http://remarkableteenreading.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-8.html#en

38. I love your banner and avatar – ahhh it's so cute!

Girl you have an enormous collection of books in this mailbox… tell me what are you doing for such amazing book karma.

Enjoy the reads :)

39. Amazing IMM! Have fun reading all those books:)
    Thanks for stopping by.

40. Megan @Reading Away The Days says:

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am now following you.

Some awesome books I really want to read Eve!!

Happy Reading!

41. Wow, LOTS of goodies. Looking forward to a few of these myself. :)

42. Eve and Dark Parties both look interesting. I'll be curious to hear how you like them. Nice IMM!

43. You got Deadly Cool? I'm so excited for that one. The cover is wickedly awesome. Have a great week and have fun reading!

-P.E.
    Tantalizing Illusions

44. soulunsung says:

I just finished reading Deadly Cool and I totally love it. It was a really fast and fun entertaining read. *g* And I'm super excited about Eve, I've got a digital ARC of it through Netgalley, so I'll be getting to that soonish. :)

Great IMM! Am definitely following your awesome blog.

Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My In My Mailbox!
    Tweet Me!
    susanhaugland@att.net

45. Amy @ bookgoonie says:

WOW!!! Those are some really awesome titles. Thanks for stopping by.

46. Ooh, so many great books this week! Deadly Cool, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, and Wintertown look especially fantastic so I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading! :)

47. Carrie at In the Hammock Blog says:

wow! awesome books this week :) Enjoy them all!

48. Very nice set of books! I hope you enjoy them :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :)

49. Haha, I got Dark Parties too, but I forgot to add it to this week's haul.. Oh well, I'll add it next week! Enjoy those awesome books!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great week!

Nora, The Bookery

50. I've heard a lot of good things about The Statistical Probablity….. yay for me that I have it already!!
    That is an AWESOME IMM!!

51. I LOVE your blog!!!

You've got a great haul this week. Enjoy them.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Happy Reading!

Crys
    Wannabe Librarian IMM

52. My keeper shelf says:

So many amazing books there.

53. Thanks for stopping by Pawing Through Books. New follower! I can't wait to read Dark Parties! Happy reading!

54. Great pile! Enjoy :)

55. AGH! I have the sequel to "Inside Out" but I haven't read it yet. GREAT BOOKS! Happy reading!

-Amelia

56. Fantastic haul this week. Power of Six reminds me that I still need to get around to reading I Am Number Four, especially since its been on my TBR for months. =)

Happy reading. =)

Orchid
    The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia

57. Brett @ Demons Read Too says:

You got a great stack there. Can't wait to read Inside Out myself. Thanks for stopping by earlier :)

58. April (BooksandWine) says:

Inside Out is soooo good!

Happy reading :-)

59. Super jealous of Deadly Cool! I can't wait to read it. Enjoy and Happy Reading!

60. Angel Snyder says:

Great IMM! I really want The Power of Six! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you. :)
    -Angel

61. Van Pham says:

Wow! Nice haul Bailey :)

62. Holy goodness that is a lot of really good books! I've got quite a few of them in my reading pile as well. I hope you enjoy them all and I'll be interested to read your review of Hades.

63. I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous… fine, yes I am freaking jealous! LOL. Wow, awesome books! I shall be stealing A Beautiful Dark, Deadly Cool and Eve, is that okay? Brilliant! Please leave easy access to the room with all your yummy books.

I recently read Darkness Falls and loved it! Enjoy all these!

64. Ooh great stack! I read Eve and really enjoyed it!

65. Shelbie and Amanda says:

Extremely jealous that you got a copy of the power of six! I can't wait to read it!

- Amanda

My IMM here

66. thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Epic Fail looks soooo good! I can't wait to get my hands on it!!!

67. The Story Queen says:

Wow, great books this week! Epic Fail looks adorable – can't wait to read it :) Happy reading!

68. I have EVE to read, too, and still need to read the Number Four series. You got lots of books – and comments! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by Readers Unite!

69. bookchilla says:

wow! great haul! i want Eve and The Power of Six! Inside Out is amazing :) hopping back, new follower here!

70. Oooh! You got some awesome books there! I'm kind of jealous, I've been wanting to read The Power of Six so bad! I can't wait for it to come out! :D

71. Ayanami Faerudo says:

Great haul! Hope you enjoy reading them.

Thanks for stopping by. ^_^

Bailey!!! Awesome books!! I didn't get one this week !!*cries* but I will have one next week!! & u got hades -squeeee- & Missy where is your vlog??? ;-)
    <3 you! Hope u r feeling better after surgery!! <3

73. Precious says:

Epic IMM Bailey! :) I'd kill for some of the titles in your pile. Kidding! :) I'm really interested in reading Hades, Eve and the Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight!

I loved Inside Out by the way. I hope you do too! Happy reading!

74. Valia Lind says:

Eve, Hades, and The Power of Six I've been dying to read!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm insanely jealous now! :-) Happy reading! :)

75. I'm really loving the Eve cover, can't wait to hear what you think of it! :)

76. Nic @ Irresistible Reads says:

WOW so many amazing books! I don't know how you are going to decide what to read first :)

77. Lyrical Brown says:

Oh oh oh! The Power of Six! Me wants! I have to read I Am Number Four first though… Thanks for stopping by my blog, your blog is sooooo beautiful, I'm a massive fan of purple!

78. Agrippina Legit says:

There are a LOT of books I want to read in that pile! Enjoy (although that's a given, I think).

79. Janus Vielle Aragones says:

wow! you have a LOT of books this week. i'm so jealous. i want to read power of six… ^_^

80. Wow, LOTS of awesome stuff! I've been wanting to read Inside Out. I hear a lot of good stuff about it.

Thanks for stopping by my IMM as well!

♥ Sarah

Awesome!!!!!! I'm so jealous of Statistical Probability!!

82. Casey (The Bookish Type) says:

Oooo dying dying dying for Deadly Cool! AWESOME haul this week! I hope you enjoy =D

83. heavenisabookstore says:

I also got Eve to review. I would really like to read Epic Fail and Power of Six. And adding Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. New Follower!! Nice blog

84. Um, holy mail box of awesomeness? Looks awesome! They all look great! Enjoy them all! Epic Fail looks brilliant.

85. Oh Wow! This is amazing. Thanks for stoping by and visiting my blog. New follower :)

86. You have Eve! I'm so jealous :-)

87. Jen @ A Book and a Latte says:

Wow, you had a great week! I really want Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight (that is a mouthful!). Eve looks good too, and Power of Six… so many good ones :) . Here's my IMM! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

88. Lost in the Library says:

Holy Moly thats a lot of books! Happy Reading! Beautiful Dark is one that really excited about!I'm a new follower!

89. Wow, that's quite the collection! I hope you enjoy every single one of them.