Aug 13, 2011

I had a great week in books this week! =) Kind of sad since I will be starting school again on Monday and will have less time to read them but whatever. icon wink In My Mailbox (32)

The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
Isle of Night by Veronica Wolff (included a few bookmarks)

Won:
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent–signed

Gifted:
Supernaturally by Kiersten White (included a get well soon card from Angela at Reading Angel! Thank you so much Angela!! I love you!!)
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegan

Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbery Murdoch
Girl vs. Boy by Yvonne Collins
How to Ruin My Teenage Life by Simone Elkeles
How to Ruin Your Boyfriend’s Reputation by Simone Elkeles

Harper Collins
Veronica Wolff
Lauren at 365 Days of Reading
Angela at Reading Angel
Rachel Vincent

1. LillyReader says:

Ooooh! You got a lot of great books! I can't wait to read Supernaturally :) ! The Beginning of After is a great book. I loved it. I know how you feel when it comes to less time reading…I start school in 5 days…

2. SusieBookworm (Susanna) says:

I had the same thing happen to me – lots of books came this week, but with school starting up I have no time to read. :/

3. Fab books this week! I really need to read the Michelle Zink books, and Supernaturally looks great. I'm the same, I have to start school soon too, which will mean less time for reading :/.

4. I start school (which is work for me) on Monday too! I love my job, but I'm going to miss all the time I've had to read this summer! Good luck with your school.

5. Yay, glad The Mephisto Covenant arrived okay! :) Awesome books this week!
    And whaaat, you start school on Monday? Wow! I hope you enjoy your senior year! :D

6. Shelbie and Amanda says:

You got some awesome books this week!I LOVE dairy queen and the "how to ruin" series.

- Amanda

7. Great books! The Beginning of After and The Mephisto Covenant sound really good. Supernaturally looks really good as well, I really enjoyed Paranormalcy so I'll have to pick up a copy soon.

8. I start school on Thursday…:( I'm going to have less time to read as well. I didn't really like The Beginning of After, it was just okay. I'm going to start The Mephisto Covenant soon! Hope you enjoy the rest of your books!

9. Aw, sorry about school getting in the way of your reading time! I've heard amazing things about Supernaturally and The Mephisto Covenant so I hope you enjoy them!

You're soooo lucky to have The Mephisto Covenant!! I want that one soooo bad, you know that, right? ;) Supernaturally was pretty good, hope you enjoy that and all your awesome books!

good book week. :( I miss your vlogs! :)

12. Mel (He Followed Me Home) says:

boo for school getting in the way of your reading time LOL I can't wait to read Circle of Fire and The Beginning of After, hope you love them!

13. Oh yay! What a fantastic book week! Supernaturally was really good! And it seems like I've been hearing all kinds of awesome things about Dairy Queen lately so I can't wait to get my hands on that one. Enjoy all your awesome books!

14. Nic @ Irresistible Reads says:

Awesome books! I love the sound of Isle of Night. Happy reading and look forward to your reviews :)

15. Wow! Such fantastic week this week Bailey! I'm really excited for Supernaturally, I have that one waiting for me and I can't wait to get to it:) And super jealous you got Blood Bound, I LOVE Rachel Vincent and will be stalking your blog for your review of that one:)

16. Oh, I'm so psyched to read Supernaturally. I really enjoyed Paranormalcy. Nice IMM!

You're welcome! I'm jealous of Blood Bound! Let me know how it is!!!

18. Those "how to ruin" books sound pretty good. Happy Reading.

19. Laura Ashlee says:

I want to read more Simone Elkeles! I need to remember to read those books.

20. Alison Can Read says:

Great set! I love The Dairy Queen. And yay for Supernaturally.

21. Midnight Bloom says:

I won a copy of Blood Bound too and just read it last night…. it was SO GOOD! What a great mailbox, Bailey! Happy reading! :)

22. Jessica Lawlor says:

The Simone Elkeles books look really good! Very cute covers.

23. You got a nice list of books this week in your mailbox. Congrats on Blood Bound.
    I hope you like your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

24. Grace Fonseca says:

Excellent Haul. I love that you got so many diverse and different books. Old follower just hopping through the IMM's.

25. Christy @TheReaderBee says:

Great mailbox! I am really looking forward to reading The Mephisto Covenant. It sounds great! I hope you enjoy it, and the rest of your awesome books this week!

26. Ashley @ Book Labyrinth says:

So many great books! I've been meaning to read the 'Dairy Queen' books.

Hope you enjoy! =)

27. Sash and Em says:

Supernaturally was awesome! Hope you enjoy!

New Follower!

Check out Sash's IMM!
    Also check out our GREAT giveaways!