Aug 20, 2011

This week I got quite a few books, mostly from Borders or for a bargain on Amazon. =) I already have a huge TBR pile but I just couldn’t resist a sale!!

Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep-signed

Signed book stickers from Stacey Jay
Juliet Immortal Magnet
Assortment of bookmarks from Jennifer Estep

Jennifer Estep
Stacey Jay
Jen at I Read Banned Books

1. Wow, you bought a lot of books! :P The Boyfriend List and The Boy Book are both great, and I love the sound of Birthmarked! Cool swag too – happy reading :) .

2. OMG!!!!! You got tons of awesome books! Working Stiff looks amazing! The Boyfriend list is sooo funny. Have fun reading all the books!

3. Ooh, great books this week! I have Birthmarked sitting on my shelf, need to get it read as the sequel, Prized, is on NetGalley! >.<

ComaCalm's IMM

4. Ooh, you hit the jackpot at Borders! I popped in to check it out, but my Borders was already pretty pillaged. Sigh. Hope you enjoy all the books you got this week! :)

5. I've been eyeing Birthmarked on Amazon but haven't bought it because of my ban. It's been hard though, I WANT! I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Looks like you found some good deals too!
    My IMM will be up shortly, I'm still typing it up. I just stopped by to grab your link to thank you for Misfit in my IMM. So a big Thank You!
    Enjoy your weekend!

6. Lots of variety there! I love Stacia Kane's Ghost series, been wanting to read Kindling the Moon – I keep hearing great things and I think I'm going to cave and buy Chain Reaction myself this weekend.
    Happy reading!

7. Cassie Bailey says:

Ooo good haul :D

8. *squeeeeeee* Chain Reaction! <— Can't help having that reaction every time I see it! LOL

Oh, the bargain book bin on Amazon gets me in trouble.

Mailbox full of win, B. Enjoy.

9. Small Review says:

Kiss of Frost! Ooh, I can't wait to read that one and find out more about Gwen's adventures (and Vic!) Hope you like it! Legacy's spine looks pretty.

10. The Norwegian BookGirl says:

That was some book haul :O) I bought Working Stiff too recently, shall be interesting reading something other than Caine's vampires.

11. Lots of great books I see! Love Cracked Up To Be! Courtney Summers is one of my absolute faves!

Hope you enjoy! :)

12. BURIED IN BOOKS says:

I did not know Stacey Jay had written other books! Wow! You sure got a haul!! Your's rivals mine (I'm posting tomorrow!). I can't what to see what you think about Birthmarked b/c I can't decide on that one. I keep going back and forth. I haven't heard of a lot of these.

Bailey, you might have a book addiction like so many of us do. How high is your stack of unread books. Kristin at My Bookish Ways says hers is threatening to eat the neighborhood. Mine is taller than me, which isn't really saying much as I'm only 5ft 2. How big is yours??? (I don't mean that in a dirty way at all:)!

Heather

13. Nic @ Irresistible Reads says:

Great books! Kiss of Frost looks amazing. Happy reading :)

14. Great books you got this week. So many awesome titles there. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

15. OMG u got Kiss of Frost!!! Logan O.O I just finished it, didn't know they already had ARC's out :D Such a tease!! lol

Hope u enjoy them!

16. Jessica Lawlor says:

Courtney Summers and E. Lockhart- both fantastic authors! Loved many of their books. Hope you enjoy too! :)

17. Good gosh! Ive never seen a mailbox that full. I hope you enjoy all those!

18. Heh, it seems like I can never resist either when it comes to book buying! You know, it's not a horrible addiction to have or anything :) Hope you enjoy all your reads!

19. I can't resist a sale either! Great mailbox – Legacy is on my wishlist. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

20. Midnight Bloom says:

Awesome mailbox, Bailey! Cracked Up To Be was a great contemporary novel… I've read all of Courtney Summers' novels since since. Happy reading and enjoy your new books! That's some nice swag you received as well!

21. fivealarmbookreviews.com says:

Nice haul and swag to boot. Happy reading!

22. Ashley @ Book Labyrinth says:

So many good books! I adoreee the Ruby books by E. Lockhart. =)

23. heavenisabookstore says:

I just finished Elkeles first book and cannot wait til I have my hands on the next ones in the series.

24. Birthmarked is absolutely awesome. I can't wait to read Kiss of Frost, I got it last week and it's been killing me not to read it yet. Enjoy all your books :)

25. The Slowest Bookworm says:

What a lovely haul. Kiss of Frost sounds fab. Enjoy!

26. Zakiya LadyWings says:

Awesome books this week, Bailey!!! They look like they will definitely be enjoyable :) My IMM is here! Happy Reading,

~Zakiya LadyWings :D

27. Lost In Literature says:

My gosh! Great book haul this week!! Hope you enjoy them all! :)

Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    In My Mailbox

28. Mel (He Followed Me Home) says:

hahah who could'nt resist a book sale?! Nice haul, I really need to get Chain Reaction.

29. GREEEEEEAT haul! LOVE SALES! You must let me know how Kiss of Frost is! And Cracked Up To Be is amazing. Can't wait to see what you think of all these goodies!!! :D

30. Whoa! That is quite a lot of awesome that you have there. I am still dying to get my hands on Birthmarked. I will definitely be picking that one up next time I go to the book store. Happy reading!

31. I love all your books! You're so going to like Chain Reaction, it' so awesome :)
    Check out My IMM

Mia @ Gripped into Books

32. Ahh! What a good collection for only a week! You literally have some of my favorites in this group! Unholy Ghosts – whew! This series is not for everyone but it is in my top five all time favorites. I also loved loved loved Dead on the Delta, I'm reading Working Stiff right now, and Kindling the Moon is on my shelf waiting to be read. :)

Oh, and I'm a new follower!

Here's my IMM: http://goldiloxandthethreeweres.blogspot.com/search/label/In%20My%20Mailbox

Happy reading!
    Goldilox

33. Kailia Sage says:

Great books! I can't resist a sale either!

34. Janus Vielle Aragones says:

I have no such luck with hitting sales so I seriously envy you right now!
    Great pile this week. Happy reading!

The Blair Book Project IMM

You bought an awesome haul of books this week, Bailey! Enjoy them all :D

36. Sales are awesome! Definitely not something I could resist either. ;) I had a huge shopping spree even without a sale though, lol.

Seems like you've gotten some great books this week! I'm seriously curious about Kiss of Frost. I hope you enjoy them all. :)

My IMM can be found here!

37. Love the IMM loot and the swags. NICE :)

38. I hit the Borders sales, too– maybe a bit too early. Hope you enjoy all your books! :)

39. Jealous about Kiss of Frost! Loved Birthmarked -you got a great assortment at Borders!

Amanda @ Letters Inside Out – My IMM

40. The Book Vixen says:

Oh you got Chain Reaction!!! I wanted to get that one but my Borders didn't have it. I need to find me a copy.

41. Seriously awesome books. I loved Legacy so much! And Shift, YES. I really need to read Birthmarked….and Cracked Up to Be….hope you enjoy them all!

42. Christy @TheReaderBee says:

Great mailbox! You got a lot of great books that I can't wait to read. Enjoy!!

43. So many great books :)

Have a great week,

Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

44. AH! I am cming to steal your copy of Chain Reaction!! I don't think it's released here in Australia yet, I can't find a date ANYWHERE. Which is making me sad. Might have to order online. So many great books this week! Lucky getting Kiss of Frost, I still have yet to read the first book. Happy reading! :)

ohhh…Kiss of Frost….Logan…YUMMMM

46. Webmaster, I am the admin at SEOPlugins.org. We profile SEO Plugins for WordPress blogs for on-site and off-site SEO. I’d like to invite you to check out our recent profile for a pretty amazing plugin which can double or triple traffic for a Worpdress blog. You can delete this comment, I didn’t want to comment on your blog, just wanted to drop you a personal message. Thanks, Rich

47. Admin – could you use help with your website? Through our site you can find Outsourced Workers starting at $1/hour. They speak English, work flexible hours, and pride themselves on doing a quality job. There are Article Writers, Web Designers, Virtual Assistants, Email Response Handling, SEO Workers, & more. If interested we invite you to check out http://www.OutsourcedWorker.com . Thanks :)