Aug 27, 2011

I got so many fantastic books this week! =) I am excited to share them with you all!

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Cleopatra’s Moon by Vicki Alvear Shecter

Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti
Scandal by Kate Brian
Boys, Girls, and Other Hazardous Materials by Rosalind Wiseman

Teen Book Scene:
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

Borrowed:
Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe

Swag:
Team Draki postcards, stickers, and bracelets

Kari at A Good Addiction
HarperTeen
Scholastic
Sophie Jordan

1. Bailey–I love your IMM badge! So cute. And you got SHATTER ME! I'm dying to read that one. Looks so good. Enjoy!
    Mary @ BookSwarm

2. Wow, lots of awesome books! Moonglass is amazeballs, and I've only heard good things about Shatter Me. You must let me know how Audition is! Can't wait to see what you think of all these goodies! :D

3. So jealous!!

4. Wow! Looks like you've had an awesome week! I haven't read any of them, but I've heard about audition and it's supposed to be great.

Have a great weekend :)

5. Jinny (SkyInk.net) says:

Looks like a great haul! I've only read Dead Beautiful out of the ones you listed up there, hope you enjoy it!

6. Wow, so many awesome books! I'm personally dying to read Forbidden and Dead Beautiful.
    Enjoy!

7. Cleopatra's Moon was so good; it got a 4.5 from me. I hope you enjoy it!

8. Kailia Sage says:

I loved Moonglass and I've got Cleopatra's Moon as well!

9. Ahh, the Shatter Me cover is so pretty in real life! Moonglass is great; hope you enjoy it! :D

10. Interesting selection of books this week Bailey. Shatter Me looks like it will be an amazing read and I also got myself a copy of Dead Beautiful recently (great minds I tell you…).

Happy reading!

Shelagh
    The Word Fiend

11. Lots of really good books. Enjoy!

Tia @ Falling For Books

I can't wait to start Shatter Me, I'm sure it will rock our socks, lol. Awesome haul this week, I've heard some pretty good things about Moonglass. Enjoy, Bailey!

13. What an awesome haul! Shatter Me looks really good, and Audition, I've seen that around a couple of times. Hope you have a good week of reading!

Tina @ Book Couture

14. Shatter Me looks epic! Catching Jordan looks really cute, too! Great books, happy reading :0)

15. Ashley Suzanne says:

Great haul! I would love to work out some trades with you. Just let me know what your interested in.

Also check out my mailbox.

Don't forget to check out my current giveaways also! There are 3 going on now.

I also sell complete blogger designs for $40, or for trades. Let me know if you are interested. I would love to create you a design!

Ashley Suzanne
    ashleysbookshelf at gmail dot com

16. Michelle Madow says:

SHATTER ME was so good! And I hear good things about FORBIDDEN — I'll have to check it out!

My IMM =)

17. Grace Fonseca says:

very nice haul of books. Hope you enjoy them. I didn't get much this week. Old follower just hopping through.

Allot of GREAT books, as always!!!!! I want shatter me so bad! :( !! LOL
    <3!
    Happy Reading!

19. Kristen - Seeing Night says:

YYou got so many awesome titles, I got Shatter Me too it sounds so awesome let me know what you think of it! Thanks for the happy birthday on my IMM :)

20. Lost In Literature says:

What a great week! Lots of great titles!! Can't wait to get my hands on Shatter Me. Happy reading! Enjoy! :)

Lisa @ Lost in Literature

21. Janus Vielle Aragones says:

Wow! Those are fantastic books. I have my eyes on Beautiful Dead, it's just a matter of splurging on my part.

Enjoy your books!

Here's what I got this week: The Blair Book Project IMM

22. So jealous you got Audition (even if you are borrowing it ;) ! I met Stacia and got her first EVER autograph as an author. And now I'm dying to read her book! Oh well, it comes out before TOO long. Cleopatra's Moon sounds really good too!
    I loved Moonglass!

23. Wow, lots of books! I loved Moonglass. I hope you do too. Happy Reading

24. Amazing haul this week! Shatter Me looks awesome, so does Audition. Happy reading! :)

25. Sash and Em says:

Shatter Me – jealous!

Our IMM

26. BURIED IN BOOKS says:

Great IMM! I loved Forbidden and Moonglass! You've got some others I really want! Can't wait to read all your reviews!

Happy Reading!
    Heather

I'm super jealous of Audition!!!!!
    You had a great week babe!
    Love you!

28. Em @ Book Angel says:

I'm really looking forward to read Shatter Me. Hope you enjoy them all! :)

Em

29. Nice set of books this week. Cleopatra's Moon looks like a good book.
    Happy reading,