Aug 10, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (37)

Kiss Waiting on Wednesday (37)
November 29, 2011
Kensington

Synopsis:
I’m Gwen Frost, a second-year warrior-in-training at Mythos Acad­emy, and I have no idea how I’m going to sur­vive the rest of the semes­ter. One day, I’m get­ting schooled in sword­play by the guy who broke my heart — the drop-dead gor­geous Logan who slays me every time. Then, an invis­i­ble archer in the Library of Antiq­ui­ties decides to use me for tar­get prac­tice. And now, I find out that some­one at the acad­emy is really a Reaper bad guy who wants me dead. I’m afraid if I don’t learn how to live by the sword — with Logan’s help — I just might die by the sword …

Why I’m Excited:
I LOVED Touch of Frost, the first novel in the series, so I can’t wait for more from Gwen and Logan!!

IBBook sig Waiting on Wednesday (37)
share save 171 16 Waiting on Wednesday (37)
  1. Okay so maybe I need to keep up with my books! I just have so many it's hard to keep track. I definitely didnt know touch of frost had a sequel coming out (although that's possibly because I haven't gotten around to reading touch of frost…lol) Nice Pick!

2. I haven't had a chance to read Touch of Frost yet, but it looks great!

My WoW: Pawing Through Books

3. YESSSSSSSS! Awesome pick Bailey! I cannot wait to read this book, I adore all things Jennifer Estep:)

I haven't read any Jennifer Estep, but that cover and synopsis have my full attention. Awesome pick, Bailey!

Stop by my WoW

5. Kailia Sage says:

I haven't read the first book yet but I like the covers for these!

6. I have not read anything by Jennifer Estep but this book seems awesome! I will have to check it out!

check out my waiting on Wednesday :)

7. I've heard great things about of Touch of Frost from you and other reviewers so I'm excited to start this series sometime!

8. Jessica (Peace Love Books) says:

I've never heard of this series. I think I'm gonna check it out though! The cover and summary of this book sound really good! Thanks for sharing it!

Here's my WoW!

9. Hi there, new follower stopping by! :)

Oh wow, I haven't even heard of this series, but I LOVE that cover! Gorgeous! I'm going to have to get over to Goodreads pronto and find the first book in this series— thanks for introducing me to it! :) The story sounds awesome too…

You can see my WoW pick for this week at the link below, would love if you stopped by! :D

Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

10. I just got the first book and can't wait to read it! It's definitely a good sign if you're anxious for the second one already! And it's awesome that it's rapid release!

11. Karis Jacobstein says:

This looks so good. I really need to get reading the first book!

My WoW: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-10-and-waiting-on-wednesday-august.html

Also, check out my new meme, Before the Blog: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/before-blog-3-named-by-marianne-curley.html

12. Just bought the first book so excited to read it.
    Sally.

YAY, I'm excited for some Gwen and Logan action :)