Aug 31, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (40)

February 7, 2012
Harper Collins

Synopsis:
Exiled from her home, the enclosed city of Reverie, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland—nicknamed The Death Shop—are slim. If the cannibals don’t get her, the violent, electrified energy storms eventually will. In this dystopia, even the very air she breathes could kill her. Then Aria meets an Outsider named Perry. He’s wild, dangerous—a savage. He’s also her only hope.

Perry needs Aria, too. She alone holds the key to his redemption. And their unlikely alliance will determine the fate of all who live under the never sky.

Debut author Veronica Rossi is accumulating fans from all over the globe—the book has already sold to more than twenty countries. It’s not surprising that foreign rights for this title have been flying off the shelf. It’s a tantalizing romance in any language.

Why I’m Excited:
WOW! This one sounds like it will be a phenomenal dystopian debut with a great romance! I can’t wait!!

IBBook sig Waiting on Wednesday (40)
share save 171 16 Waiting on Wednesday (40)
  1. I am not usually a dystopia fan (just read a pair of books), but this one does catch my attention…
    Seems good!

2. This one sounds really good and the cover is pretty. Great pick!

3. Nic @ Irresistible Reads says:

Can't wait for this either :)

4. I love dystopian fiction and this one sounds like it will be amazing! Cannibals and energy storms?!! Count me in! Great pick!

5. We Fancy Books says:

Awesome pick! I'm also waiting for this one ;) I love there cover :)

here's ours!

WoW

6. Oh my goodness, how I am counting down the days for this book!! I've been waiting on this since the beginning of this year and oh… there's still a few months to go *tear* LOVE the cover and wow, the story sounds amazing!

7. Greta is Erikasbuddy says:

Squees! Can't wait for this book to come out!

Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:

YES YES YES! *dies* I NEED THIS ONE, Bailey! Look at that cover, the title, and the synopsis! *dies again*

lol :P

9. YES BAILEY! I'm dying for this one too! HarperTeen has some amazing books coming out in Jan/Feb, I can't wait!

That sounds so good Bailey! Oh, now I want to add that to my TBR list! :)
    Happy Reading
    Here is my WOW post

11. Amazing cover! Great pick (it's on my TBR pile already)

My WoW post

12. Kara_Malinczak says:

I'm really excited about this one too. I hope it's as good as it looks. Feel free to check out my WOW here:

13. Midnight Bloom says:

lol, whenever I see Under The Never Sky, it always take me a moment to remember that the novel is a dystopian one and not a supernatural book. Looking forward to seeing reviews pop up for this one to see what others think… :)

14. A Canadian Girl says:

I'm looking forward to Under The Never Sky too! I'm like Liz; I keep having to remind myself that it's a dystopian and not a paranormal book.

15. I'm definitely excited about this book. I love how eye catching the cover is!

My WoW

16. Cannot wait for this one! It sounds like my kind of book – I do prefer this US cover though to our UK one, much prettier! Oh well, the book itself sounds great. Awesome pick!

17. Yes! I still haven't had my fill of this genre, so bring it on!