Sep 3, 2011

Hey everyone. It’s that time of the week again! =) And yes, I finally did another vlog. I haven’t done one in awhile because I had surgery about a month ago and I never really had the energy to do it. Also, I really don’t like watching/hearing myself on video. =P But I kinda had to this week because my dad is out of town for the weekend and took the camera with him. =o

Anyway, I got way more books than I was expecting this week. It started out really slow and I got nothing in the beginning of the week, but then yesterday and today I got all kinds of books! Yay! Okay, enough of this. Here’s my IMM vlog:

If I Die by Rachel Vincent
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Gifted:
One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost (signed from Angela! <3 ya!)

Borrowed:

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

Harlequin Teen
Kismet Book Tours
Tor
Angela at Reading Angel
Kari at A Good Addiction

1. You got an awesome load of books!! I hope you enjoy all of them!!! Check out my IMM

Anna Dressed in Blood ROCKED! I got the Iron Knight too. Happy reading, Bailey :)
    My IMM will be up in the evening ;D

YAY for Harlequin TEEN! :)

I really liked Trance by Linda Gerber and Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler back when I read them.

4. Kailia Sage says:

So many awesome books! They look so good!

5. Whoa, you got a flipping fantastic haul this week! I'm so jealous! Hope you enjoy your books. Happy reading!

6. Ooh, awesome Harlequin Teen books! And yay for Anna Dressed in Blood (loved that book)! :)
    You got quite a haul at Borders–you're lucky that your store actually had decent stock! :P Hope you enjoy all the books you got this week! :D

7. AHHH!!! Super jealous of If I Die and The Iron Knight. You must let me know how they are! :D

8. Awesome haul! If I Die looks amazing, so does Saving June, and I'm dying to read Anna Dressed in Blood! Happy reading :) .

9. Nic @ Irresistible Reads says:

WOW loads of amazing books! I can't wait to read If I Die and Saving June is one of my favourites. Happy reading :)

10. Cinnamon (A Thousand Little Pages) says:

Read Saving June as soon as you can! It was DELICIOUS, I tell you:).

11. I bought The Sky is Everywhere some time ago but never got around to reading it. However, since you said it's great, I started reading it! I hope the Spanish translation is as good as the original :S
    Oh, and you got The Iron Knight! You have to read it asap :)
    Enjoy!

Great books this week Bailey! I got…..nothing :)
    I like the sweet venom swag. That is cool!
    Happy reading :)

13. chelleyreads says:

so many awesome books!! i recently read anna dressed in blood and it is FANTASTIC. great mailbox–enjoy all your books this week :)

i hope you can stop by our IMM this week.

-michelle

14. Amber Griffiths says:

I got Sticky Fingers last week. It sounds like a good read! Enjoy your haul, you got some great books.

Books of Amber

15. Wow, so many books. I would have a hard time choosing which to read first.

16. Wow, great week!! And yay on One Grave at a Time! She got one for me too and I can't wait to get it. \o/ Enjoy all your new reads! My IMM can be found here!

17. wow you got loads! so jealous of anna dressed in blood and your signed night huntress book!

The Cait Files

18. Your IMM button makes me so happy! I wish I could live on top of the world with a mailbox full of books like that little character of yours.

Super Awesome mailbox. So many good books, I wouldn't know where to start.