Nov 13, 2011

DSC01175 In My Mailbox (41)

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Winging It by Deborah Cooke

Swag:
Cinder Mirror (So cool!!)

HarperTeen
Penguin
Macmillan

1. YAY for Hallowed! I still need to read Unearthly, but I've heard great things about both! :D

2. Janus Vielle Aragones says:

*Squeal!* Hallowed! I really cannot wait for that! Haven't heard of Winging It before.. It looks good, I'll check that out.

Happy reading!

Janus @ The Blair Book Project

3. Oh and ARC of Hollowed! I've heard so many great things about these novels! :)

4. Sarah@Catching Books says:

I really want to read Hallowed!! I hope you enjoy it :)

Happy reading and check out my in my mailbox!

5. I love the Cinder mirror! It's so cute! :)
    And of course, I'm totally drooling over Hallowed! Haha. Enjoy! :)

6. Vy (Vy's Blog) says:

Hallowed!!! Gosh loved Unearthly so much. Crossing my fingers that Hallowed will be amazing!

The Cinder mirror is also really neat :)

7. Yay, Winging It! Looks awesome. I really liked Flying Blind. I hope you enjoy your books :) Have a good weekend!

8. I'm sooo curious about Hallowed, but I should probably get my hands on the first book first! Enjoy!

My IMM!

9. Great mailbox! Now your closer to that 1000 mark, new follower. Here is my IMM if you'd like to check it out. Love your blog it's beautimus
    -Shellie

10. BookBreather says:

It seems ike everyone and their friggin mother got the Cinder mirror of which I am really jealous! Hahaha. I haven't read Unearthly, but I heard it is really good, so I hope you enjoy Hallowed.

Happy reading :)

My IMM!

11. I jut finished Hallowed last week and it is awesome! Hope you like it!

Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

12. Sarah (The Book Life) says:

I am pining for Hallowed SO BAD!! I hope that it's amazing and you love it! That Cinder mirror is really cool, too :0)

13. This particular angel fangirl is very keen to get my hands on Unearthly first and then Hallowed. And Cinder mirror is just made of awesomesauce!

Shelagh
    The Word Fiend

14. I really want to read hallowed!!

New Follower

MY IMM

15. The Book Barbie says:

Isn't that your second copy of Hallowed?! :) Lucky girl!

Great IMM bailey! =)
    Happy Reading
    Here is my IMM: http://www.betweenthepagesreviews.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-1113.html

17. YAY HALLOWED! I cannot wait to start that one:) I'm so ready for more Clara and Tucker:)

18. Woohoo for Hallowed! I still need to read the first book, hopefully I can get to it before Hallowed is released.

Hope you enjoy, B!

19. Alison Can Read says:

Great set! Winging It looks cool. I can't wait to read Hallowed. Enjoy!

20. Grace Fonseca says:

I got Hallowed off of Net Galley. It looks like a good book. Come check out my IMM this week.

Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

21. Hallowed looks really great, i cant wait to read it!! Come check out my IMM!