Dec 10, 2011

HarperTeen
Simon Pulse
Spencer Hill Press
Harlequin Teen Panel
My mom

1. Lindsay Cummings author says:

You are the cutest! :) enjoy your reads :)

2. My goodness! You have such a FABULOUS haul this week. I'm completely envious of your Under the Never Sky, Pandemonium, and Pure (I totally agree; Aiden is so swoon-worthy). Enjoy your books! I'm surprised you haven't already started Pandemonium or Pure right now, haha. :)

3. The Goddess Test is an awesome read! Can't wait to get my hands on Under the Never Sky. ^_^

4. The Goddess Test looks really great! I hope you enjoy that and everything else you got! Come check out my IMM!

5. Grace Fonseca says:

You got so many awesome books this week. Yay for review copies and mom. You have a very cool mother.

Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

6. Jess (Tangled Up in Blue) says:

Looks like you had an awesome week! I'm totally jealous of all the books you got! :)

7. Sarah (The Book Life) says:

All of those awesome HarperTeen books! Your bookshelf must look so pretty. I'm dying for Pandemonium and I'm really looking forward to reading Where It Began, too!

8. Kathy Martin says:

You got a wonderful bunch of books this week. I am eager to read Pandemonium. I liked The Goddess Test when I read it. My IMM is here. Happy reading!

9. Great Mailbox this week!

If you have a moment, please come and show your support for either Hermione or Katniss – Here
    My Mailbox

10. But if Shattered Souls was backordered, that means the bookstore sold out of it really quickly, right? That's a good thing, at least! :D

You got so many awesome books this week! It must have been so exciting to get that awesome HarperTeen package! :) You're going to LOVE Incarnate.

11. Amanda @Stuck In YA Books says: