Jan 7, 2012

Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan
Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris

Gifted:
Switched by Amanda Hocking (Thanks Lena!!!!)

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally (for later giveaway)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Little, Brown
HarperTeen
Lena at Addicted 2 Novels
My mom

1. Wow! What great books! :) I didn't realize Under The Never Sky was already out in hardcover. Looks like I need to hit the bookstore soon. Hope you enjoy all your books, Bailey! Happy reading.

2. Mist@BookaholicsBookClub says:

Cinder is brilliant! And I can't wait to read Shatter me and Under the never sky.
    Great books! Enjoy

Here’s my IMM :)

3. Sarah@Catching Books says:

Wow amazing books!! They all sound great :)

I just read/reviewed Shatter Me and I LOVED IT!! I hope you enjoy it as well :)

4. Natalie (Mindful Musings) says:

Wow, you hit the jackpot this week! Switched, Under the Never Sky, Shatter Me, and Cinder are all high on my to-read list!

Hope you have a great weekend!

5. fishgirl182 says:

Unraveling and cinder look great. Good haul this week!

6. Jess (Gone with the Words) says:

Shatter Me!! Love that book! Awesome set. :) Happy Reading!

7. Janus Vielle Aragones says:

Darkness Falls looks soooo good! Really looking forward to Unraveling and Cinder.

Happy reading!

Janus @ The Blair Book Project
    Here's my IMM

8. Shatter Me looks soooo good i cannot wait to read it!! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

9. Great IMM! I loved Shatter Me! I just ordered Catching Jordan thanks to Barnes and Nobles 50% of all teen books sale. AHH! I'm so jealous of that copy of Cinder. I keep seeing it everywhere but I dont have the money for it!!! Lol. Enjoy all your books! :)

My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-22.html

-Brittani :)

10. Racquel (A Book Barbie) says:

Some fantastic books! Catching Jordan was funny & Shatter Me, Cinder & Under The Never Sky look great. I hope you enjoy:D

Here is my IMM ((:
    -thank you&come again.

11. Amy @ Books, College, and Other Random Things says:

I've ordered Shatter Me. I've had Catching Jordan, but I haven't read it yet. I think the Queen of Kentucky sounds awesome. Great haul!

Old follower

12. I seriously want all of those books, apart from Cinder I have that :D . Great IMM and Happy Reading :) .

13. nea barabea says:

Woow so so many great books!! I really need to read Catching Jordan!! :) ;)

14. I just started reading Catching Jordan. It’s one of those books that feels right from the very first page. I can’t wait to see how it turns out.

15. Jennifer Villanueva says:

Loved the interview!

16. There are certainly plenty of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great point to bring up. I supply the ideas above as basic inspiration however clearly there are questions like the one you convey up the place a very powerful thing might be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round issues like that, but I am positive that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Each girls and boys feel the impression of just a second’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

17. I own a symptom in this topic. If anyone can help me and then you should e-mail us at the address pociagnijmi@harvard.edu. Thank you and finest relation

18. An incredibly fascinating idea. Have you got more arguments? Work with, it’s going to be a great blog site in the future

19. A very interesting idea. Do you have more justifications? Develop, it’ll be a fantastic blog site down the road

20. A really interesting principle. Are there more justifications? Develop, it’s going to be a good blog in the foreseeable future

21. An extremely exciting concept. Are there a lot more justifications? Work on, it will be a great blog in the future

22. A very exciting principle. Have you got far more justifications? Work with, it’ll be an excellent weblog later on

23. Wow, didn’t know that until now! I’ll definitely use your advice.

24. Great advice and tutorial, thanks!