YALLFest Interview: Veronica Rossi
Hello blog readers. I am so excited to be hosting the latest YALLFest Interview featuring Veronica Rossi. YALLFest is the largest book festival in the Charleston, SC. The festival will be held on November 9, 2013 with Veronica Roth and Rae Carson as it’s Keynote Speakers. If you are anywhere near Charleston then, I highly recommend trying to attend. I hear it’s an amazing event and they will be having some really talented authors there this year.
Now, onto the interview!
1. What is the hardest line to write- the first or the last?
2. Best writing tip you ever received?
3. Tell us 5 random facts about yourself.
1. In the past year, I discovered a deep love of Brussel sprouts
2. I talk to myself. Heck. Sometimes I argue with myself.
3. I’m arguing with myself about including that last point at this very moment.
4. My favorite animals are elephants.
5. Dresses with pockets make me happy.
4. Where’s your favorite place to write?
5. What are you working on now?